Our Pumpkin Ginger treats with probiotics are made with coconut, flaxseed, inulin oat flour and pumpkin. Probiotics aid in maintaining healthy digestive systems in dogs and coconut helps maintain a healthy coat.
- Pumpkin: Pumpkin is high in fiber, is a natural de-wormer, can help prevent constipation, and can help improve skin and coat health.
- Ginger: Ginger is known for helping with upset stomach and nausea.
- Inulin: Inulin is a source of prebiotic which can promote digestive health.
- Coconut: Coconut is beneficial in increasing energy levels, improving skin and coat, improving digestion, and reducing allergic reactions.
- Flaxseed: Flax is high in omega-3 fatty acids which is good for promoting skin and coat health.
- Healthy coat
- Upset stomach
- Digestive health
- Natural de-worming
- Pea Flour
- Palm Fruit Oil
- Flaxseed Meal
- Sunflower Lecithin
- Sorbic Acid (natural preservative)
- Powdered Cellulose (coating only)
- Inulin (source of prebiotic) Oat Flour
- Crude Protein (min) 11.6%
- Crude Fat (min) 28%
- Crude Fiber (max) 8.5%
- Moisture (max) 6%
- Kcal Per treat 14
- Up to 25 lbs. - 2 chews daily
- 26 to 75 lbs. - 3 chews daily
- Over 75 lbs. - 4 chews daily